Guncraft is a voxel-based first person shooter that boasts fully destructible environments, the ability to construct individual blocks or full structures in a single click, tons of killstreak rewards such as helicopters, jetpacks, bunker buster missiles, drones, and turrets, and a fully featured map creation tool that also features a Minecraft map importing function (using the Substrate C# engine). Play traditional modes like Deathmatch and CTF, or totally unique modes like Lava Survival and Siege Mode. On top of that, there are standalone servers, peer hosted servers, clan support and friends lists, in and out of game chat, leaderboards, and much, much more.
The Xbox 360 version of Guncraft will include a split-screen for intense local hot-seat multiplayer, an all-new levelling system, high-resolution models, and exclusive maps.
“The response we have received for Guncraft from the PC community has been nothing short of fantastic, so we’re thrilled to reach even more players by bringing the game to the Xbox 360 platform,” said John Getty, Lead Developer of Guncraft and founder of Exato Game Studios. "Guncraft is the perfect blend of sandbox gameplay, crafting, and intense FPS action.”
GUNCRAFT XBOX LIVE KEY FEATURES:
- Exclusive Xbox Live maps
- Includes all PC DLC
- Two-player split-screen local multiplayer
- Player-controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system, and ranks
- Create custom levels, weapons and characters limited only by your imagination
- Outlandish game modes for up to 16 players, including:
- Lava Survival Mode - where magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing”
- Onslaught Mode - Where four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircraft
- Spleef Mode - Where players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths while fervently moving to avoid suffering the same fate.
- Exclusive levelling system where you earn new rewards with every other level, all the way up to level 550 (50 levels per ReCraft rank - one base, 10 ReCrafted ranks)
- New high-resolution models with an unlockable aesthetics system containing 300 pieces of unique gear to customize characters. Each are individually customizable, giving gamers over 4 billion different combinations
- New tutorial system for learning the basics of Guncraft and each game mode
More articles about Guncraft