Mixing elements from classical shoot’em ups, exploration and duel-like boss battles, it tells the story of Sir Oliver and Áquila, an accomplished knight and his loyal gryphon that are forced back to adventure once again.
Sir Oliver have already defeated a dragon, married a princess and saved the kingdom. But during his quest he will face adversaries he never imagined he would, because… in reality all of them were once friends. What happened? These heroes would never go rogue… and all at once? Something is rotten in the kingdom and its up to Oliver discover what.
With a few days to go, Brazil's Cyber Rhino Studios has managed to raise the $18,000 it was looking for in its Gryphon Knight Epic kickstarter campaign.
"The money from the Kickstarter will give us a big boost, specially in the art department, we will hire a new artist to help Dan Kai (and take the major weight off his back) and we can finally attend to one major event to meet you guys in person and showcase our game… "
- Fight your way through 8 hand-crafted levels, each with multiple paths
- Duel with challenging bosses and get their weapons
- Explore the stages to find equipment for your character and bits of ancient lore of the world
- Enjoy challenging gameplay, pixel art graphics and 16-bit sound, just like old times
- Includes Story, Retro & Boss Battle Modes
- Windows, Mac, & Linux versions with Gamepad support
More articles about Gryphon Knight Epic