Eko Software's crafting survival zombie game How to Survive will make its way to PS4 and Xbox One.
This third-person action adventure game tests players’ ability to stay alive in a world where the outbreak of an unknown virus has turned most of the population into ravenous zombies.
In order to make it through the day and night, gamers must learn to fulfill their most basic needs such as seeking food, water and shelter, as well as finding an incredible variety of items to combine into dozens of handmade tools and weapons - scrap metal, tubes, bolts, fertilizer, tires, harpoons, and empty bottles are just some of the many items scattered about, but how you use them determines whether you wind up dead, alive or undead.
Creating a more robust content offering, “How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition” is a complete pack that features the original game and a set of action packed DLC’s.
- How to Survive (original game content).
- Heat Wave DLC to equip the 3 original playable characters with fireproof suits and teach them the ability to craft incendiary ammo.
- Kovac’s way DLC, which introduces an additional difficulty level to the game with new and demanding gameplay conditions.
- Hello, My name is Nina DLC. Presenting an additional character with the ability to craft flamethrowers and advanced chainsaws.
- “El Diablo” Islands DLC where players will discover new islands, meet new characters and face unpredictable threats.
- One Shot Escape DLC. Allowing players to roam the islands on a highly randomized scenario trying to find and repair an escape vehicle.
- Barricade! DLC. Introduces a new game mode where players will try to protect survivors as long as they can, setting traps and barricades.
More articles about How to Survive