Woolfe: The Redhood Diaries is a non-sugarcoated fairy tale platformer that will take you through dangerous smoke-spewing factories, charming medieval villages and woodland landscapes twisted by evil forces.
The story of Little Red Riding Hood has been told in various forms since the 10th Century, but Woolfe’s interpretation is a dark fantasy revenge story far beyond a modern fairy tale. Following the death of her father, Red dons a cape, picks up an axe and faces her worst fears in a bloody vendetta against the evil B.B. Woolfe, CEO of Woolfe Industries.
Goal reached… Say what?! Your numerous and generous donations added up to an even $50,000, with only 4 days left on our Kickstarter campaign. The glass is now full. What does that mean?
In addition to the standard rewards according to each pledge, we’re throwing in a whole new one. Every backer will receive a Woolfe tabletop/fantasy RPG (digital as PDF), so you can give your PC some rest and enjoy Woolfe offline as well. Being big fans of RPG’s ourselves, we couldn't not create a custom Woolfe variant. Sorry we're not being very clear about the exact gameplay just yet... but we're still smoothing out some details. We can already tell you that there will be NO figurines included, just a Game Master Guide, Character sheets and templates for creating dungeons and maps.
As promised we would add physical add-on's once we reached 100% funding. Doing this will ensure us we have enough budget to develop everything we needed first.
- Poster Pack: $32 (shipping included): 4 beautiful posters (707 x 500 mm or 27.83 x 19.69 inches): First of all, our well known signature poster, our concept art-action poster, fairy tale backdrop poster and a limited edition backer exclusive: a - thank you for backing - Toy Soldier poster, signed by the Woolfe team!
- Hardcover Artbook: $39 (shipping included): Containing at least 80 pages of concept art, high-quality 3D character and environment renders, level design sketches, story extracts, character back-stories and selected fan art!
- Boxed version: $39 (shipping included): Fits perfectly in your collection of games. One DRM-free PC DVD with game and One CD with soundtrack included.
- Deluxe Boxed version: $120 (shipping included): We wanted to create something really original for you, not just a game in a box. We wanted our box to be a work of art itself, so we designed a 3D printed box to hold the physical game. One DVD with game and One CD with soundtrack included
- 2.5D Action-Platforming - Woolfe's 2.5D levels combine the simplicity of sidescrolling gameplay with three-dimensional worlds to explore and puzzles to solve.
- Fast, Axe-Wielding Combat – Armed with her trusty axe, Red will need to skillfully execute combos to strike at her foes' weaknesses. A mindless hack-'n'-slasher this is not.
- Deranged Fairy Tale Bosses – Woolfe's boss-battles are the creatures of nightmares. Buckle up for a bloody encounter with “familiar faces” such as The Pied Piper, a monstrous Pinocchio and a Creeping Beauty.
- A Rich, Visual Experience – Woolfe's multi-layered, atmospheric artwork was inspired by masters of imagination, including Tim Burton and Dutch painter Anton Pieck.
- A twisted fairy tale story - Our take on the Red Riding Hood legacy is not your ordinary bedtime story. If you thought the original versions of the story (not the blockbuster derivates) were cruel, think again!
More articles about Woolfe: The Redhood Diaries