Spiral Game Studios announce the end of Spiral Game Studios. All content, IP, research and technology is being absorbed into the newly formed TREK Industries courtesy of the TREK Play label.
Orion: Prelude pays homage to other classics that we grew up on that entertained us as gamers and inspired us as developers. You will see insipiration from classics such as Unreal Tournament ('99), Quake 2 CTF, Starsiege: Tribes, Counter-Strike.
TREK Industries has taken those elements and put them into a blender and mixed in our own unique takes and twists in the design and mechanics department. With only a first glance at ORION: Prelude, you will know that this is a game being made by gamers.
All owners of a Steam copy of ORION: Dino Horde will be happy to know that their game will be evolving (for free) into ORION: Prelude automatically via Steam.
All current owners of ORION: Dino Horde will be able to participate in the ORION: Prelude Multiplayer Beta, which is expected to launch on Friday, August 15th, 2014.
- Open World Gameplay
- Cooperative & Competitive Gameplay
- Dueling & Melee Combat Gameplay
- 1st Person / 3rd Person Hybrid Gameplay
- 15 Game Modes
- 50+ Weapons & Gear
- 30 Augmentations (Mutators)
- 20+ Multiplayer Maps
- 7 Vehicles
- Full Weather System
- Persistence & Player Progression (150 Levels)
- Class-Based Gameplay & Player Loadouts
- Statistics & Leaderboards
- Lobbies, Matchmaking & Server Browser
- Player Store (Cosmetics)
- Rewards & Unlockables
- Real-time Dynamic Day/Night Cycles
- 10 Dinosaurs (All Playable)
- 250+ Steam Achievements
- 12 Steam Trading Cards
- Steam Big Picture Mode Support
- Bots & Offline Play
- Tutorial System
- SDK & Steam Workshop (Custom Maps)
More articles about Orion: Prelude