You play John T. Longy, a night-watchman at a partially abandoned research facility called Jupiter where scientists are conducting research on Space and Time. It's a night like every other when, suddenly you hear a loud noise outside. You black out and when you awaken you are in a basement where strange things are happening. Explore Jupiter to unravel the mysteries and solve the problems that lie ahead. Fight for your survival as you close in on the secrets that lie hidden in the darkness...
- First person shooter elements mixed with puzzle and adventure gameplay.
- A 1960s Sci-Fi pulp movie inspired narrative, with plenty of mystery and suspense!
- Stunning 3D environments and detailed objects.
- Realistic sound effects will envelope you in your surroundings.
- The advanced physics engine makes object interaction extremely immersive.
- Unique hint system using a device to ‘see into the future’ to help solve complex problems.
More articles about Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space