The BlizzCon Virtual Ticket provides comprehensive live online HD coverage of Blizzard's Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo community celebration, taking place November 7 and 8 at the Anaheim Convention Center. Available for $39.99 USD, the Virtual Ticket grants access to two exclusive channels of BlizzCon content on both days of the show, making it the next best thing to being there live. The BlizzCon 2014 Virtual Ticket includes:
- Developer Panels & Exclusive InterviewsGet the latest World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone®, and Heroes of the Storm™ news straight from the developers, and witness all of the epic moments as they happen live from the Main and Panel stages. In between, dig deeper into your favorite games in exclusive one-on-one interviews with Blizzard Entertainment designers, artists, and producers.
- Community Contests—Hosted by Chris HardwickWitness the spectacle of the legendary BlizzCon Costume Contest and Talent Contest on Friday night. This year's festivities will be emceed by stand-up comedian and podcaster Chris Hardwick (aka @nerdist on Twitter), host of Comedy Central's late night Internet-spelunking game show @midnight and creative head of geek-minded media network Nerdist Industries.
- Closing CeremonyBehold the closing festivities on Saturday night, capping off two full days of Blizzard gaming and eSports action—more details to be announced later.
- On-Demand ReplaysRewatch epic moments with the Virtual Ticket's DVR functionality, and catch content you might have missed for up to two weeks after the show's over.
- Epic Bonus LootUnlock this year's commemorative BlizzCon in-game goodies for World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm (details coming soon). The Virtual Ticket also grants early access to this year's online BlizzCon merchandise sale, which will run from October 17 through November 11 and feature a selection of commemorative items that will be available for purchase at the show (while supplies last).
DIRECTV customers in the United States will once again have the option to order the DIRECTV BlizzCon 2014 Pay Per View event, also priced at $39.99 USD, which includes access to the Virtual Ticket and bonuses mentioned above. More information on the DIRECTV Pay Per View event, including how to order, will be announced at a later date.
Even if you don't purchase a Virtual Ticket, you'll still be able to catch plenty of BlizzCon action online. Coverage of the opening ceremony and this year's eSports tournaments—including the StarCraft II World Championship Series Global Finals, World of Warcraft Arena World Championship, Hearthstone World Championship, and Heroes of the Storm exhibition matches—will be streamed for free in HD.