The time of mortals is ending, and the reign of Chaos draws ever closer. The Dark Gods are at last united in a singular purpose, loosing their madness across the world as never before. In the Empire of Sigmar, Karl Franz's gaze is focused on the incursion of the savage northmen, but it is not the only threat. As the Chaos moon Morrslieb waxes full, shrill voices echo through tunnels gnawed far beneath the Empire's cities, and a Skaven host swarms towards the surface. It emerges first in the city of Ubersreik, a screeching mass that consumes all before it. Soon Ubersreik is a charnel-town, drowning beneath the malevolent shadow of the Horned Rat.
Yet even in the darkest times, there are always champions to light the way. As Ubersreik cowers, five heroes, united by capricious fate, carry the fight to the rat-men. It remains to be seen whether they have the strength to survive, let alone work together long enough to thwart the invaders. One truth, however, is beyond all doubt: should these five fall, then Ubersreik will fall with them.
In Vermintide, the city of Ubersreik is under siege as players select from a band of five heroes with different play-styles and abilities, all equipped with unique gear and personalities. Working together cooperatively, players must use their individual attributes to survive an apocalyptic invasion from hordes of relentless, power hungry Skaven, across a range of environments stretching from the top of the Magnus Tower to the bowels of the Under Empire.
The Skaven have invaded the Dwarfen fortress of Karak Azgaraz! Fight your way through 3 striking levels in this DLC for Vermintide, set among the snow covered peaks of the Grey Mountains. Battle the Skaven in the ancient halls of the Dwarfen Khazid Kro, made of cold stone and old technology. Explore the mountains in search of The Cursed Rune. Finally, make your way to the top of the mountain to light the first beacon and trigger the Chain of Fire.
When completing these desperate missions in Karak Azgaraz, you will have a chance to acquire two NEW rare weapons. The Dwarf Ranger is out for Skaven blood with his new Warpick, and the Witch Hunter is not far behind wielding his sharp Falchion.
The Skaven are plotting, and all that stands between them and their vile success is you and your friends. For the Dwarfs!
- New Map: Khazid Kro - Journey through the outlying settlement of Kazid Kro in search of a Dwarfen engineer by the name of Halgrim
- New Map: The Cursed Rune - Explore the snow covered Grey Mountains in search of a vault containing a special rune
- New Map: Chain of Fire - Make your way to the top of the mountain to set the beacon ablaze and warn nearby settlements of the approaching Skaven army
- New Weapon: Warpick - Give the Skaven a few new breathing holes with this handy Warpick for Bardin Goreksson, the Dwarf Ranger. This weapon can only drop on levels included in the Karak Azgaraz DLC
- New Weapon: Falchion - Time to slice through the Skaven forces with this sharp edged Falchion for Victor Saltzpyre, the Witch Hunter. This weapon can only drop on levels included in the Karak Azgaraz DLC
Already available on PC, Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide DLC Karak Azgaraz will be coming to consoles on February 28, 2017.
More articles about Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide