Your screen becomes a stage as you investigate as three distinct characters: cheeky blogger Romana Teague, down-and-out local reporter Jack Bellet, and cynical private investigator K.C. Gaddis. Use your skills of observation, deduction, and cleverness to pull back the curtain and reveal the true story behind this swampland conspiracy.
Experience a magical reality where characters are transported among scenes, set pieces moved into place, and music wafts from the orchestra pit. Knee Deep is about characters, storytelling, and the melodrama of swampland Florida.
Colin Dwan, Founder and MD of Prologue Games, says “We always wanted Knee Deep to end up on consoles but knew that it would take the right partner to help us navigate the waters of submission, marketing, and distribution. When we met Wales Interactive, we realized they were a perfect choice. Their track record of strong platform relationships, commitment to great content, and tenacious marketing put us at ease. We're thrilled to be working with the team and can't wait to bring Knee Deep to the console world!”
David Banner, Founder and CEO of Wales Interactive added “Knee Deep first caught my eye when it was being demoed on a neighbouring stand at London’s Rezzed 2015. That’s when I first met Colin and we discussed the potential of a Welsh/American collaboration to bring the game to console. The relationship has built from there and with our ethos of Indies helping Indies it’s great to work with such a talented forward thinking studio like Prologue Games who really see the value in teaming up to help get Knee Deep to a wider audience”.
- Uncover a swampland conspiracy — Use your skills of observation, deduction, and cleverness to pull back the curtain and reveal the true story behind this backwater community.
- Dynamic storytelling spotlights choice and consequence — Engage in realistic conversations that evolve based on your choices, but beware as critical decisions could lead to a breakthrough…or someone getting hurt.
- Gaming goes to the theatre — Vivid voice acting, imaginative set transitions, and melodrama specifically designed for the digital stage.
- No fail-state: You can't lose Knee Deep. No matter what choices you make, the story unfolds until it reaches the finale.
- Atmospheric musical soundtrack: A mix of bluegrass and blues, the soundtrack by SkewSound adds another amazing dimension to the story of Knee Deep.
- Full voice cast: You'll meet more than 30 fully voiced characters during the show.
Knee Deep will launch 31st January 2017 for PS4 and 3rd February 2017 on Xbox One for £11.99/$14.99. Xbox One pre-orders are now available on the Xbox Store.
More articles about Knee Deep