Experience the exciting world of motorsport in Motorsport Manager, populated by an ever-shifting variety of teams, drivers, engineers and mechanics to be hired, fired and competed against on your way to motorsport immortality.
Design and build your car from scratch during pre-season testing, with highly detailed design options that give you the freedom to produce components tailored to specific race conditions and then hone their stats in your factory for optimum performance. Change the infrastructure of the sport itself and vote on rule changes year-to-year that will give your team the edge they’ll need for success. See your hard work unfold in the beautifully realized 3D race engine in a fully immersive race weekend, taking you through practice, expanded qualification and full-length races, and make the split-second decisions needed to ensure your drivers see the checkered flag first.
Will your team dominate the podium or be left stalled on the start line?
The GT Series DLC will go live on Wednesday, February 22nd. The GT Series expands the world of Motorsport Manager™ by adding the thrilling new challenge of managing a closed-wheel racing team! Managers can fight it out in two series, the proving ground that is the GT Challenger Series before stepping up to the prestigious International GT Championship. Both championships will be populated with new teams, drivers, and staff.
In addition to the GT Series DLC reveal, there will also be a free update that allows players to create their own team on Wednesday, February 22nd. The player will be able to customise their team colours, name, logo, and uniform. The update gives the player greater control by allowing them to create and personalise their very own team, and to be their own chairman.
Players will need to visit the Motorsport Manager Steam Store page to download the new pieces of content. SEGA will also be delivering a new patch that will be automatically downloaded to all players of the game, that will deliver a range of much-requested balancing and stability fixes.
- The Drivers. Your drivers have unique personality types, sparking drama within the team. Will you get the best out of them with tough love, or an arm around the shoulder?
- Location, Location, Location. The location of your HQ is all-important in this globe-spanning sport. Some drivers might find it hard to resist joining an Italian team...
- Pick the right people. Scouring the world for hidden gems is all the more satisfying when you find a young mechanic who can shave seconds off your pit stop times.
- The Factory. Build new cars and parts from scratch, then evolve the technology over multiple seasons to create the perfect driving machine.
- Thinking Ahead. Make the call on every part that goes into next season’s car. Get it right, and you’ll be in the perfect position come pre-season testing.
- Hone your expertise. Make detailed mechanical tweaks or choose your team’s recommendations.
- The Race Weekend. Set initial strategy across practice, qualifying and race – and adjust your tactics according to on-track developments.
- Master the Pitstop. Risk it all with a high speed pit stop that could put you out in front of your rivals.
- Weather Systems. Dynamic and game-changing weather. Will you pit for intermediate tyres or hold out on slicks for as long as possible?
More articles about Motorsport Manager