Experience the exciting world of motorsport in Motorsport Manager, populated by an ever-shifting variety of teams, drivers, engineers and mechanics to be hired, fired and competed against on your way to motorsport immortality.
Design and build your car from scratch during pre-season testing, with highly detailed design options that give you the freedom to produce components tailored to specific race conditions and then hone their stats in your factory for optimum performance. Change the infrastructure of the sport itself and vote on rule changes year-to-year that will give your team the edge they’ll need for success. See your hard work unfold in the beautifully realized 3D race engine in a fully immersive race weekend, taking you through practice, expanded qualification and full-length races, and make the split-second decisions needed to ensure your drivers see the checkered flag first.
Will your team dominate the podium or be left stalled on the start line?
Do you think you have what it takes to manage a motorsport team to victory? Now you can try, for free! From Monday, March 20th – Monday, March 27, Motorsport Manager will be available to play for free on PC, Mac and Linux, via Steam.
During this week you will also be able to purchase Motorsport Manager on Steam with a 50% discount – the discount offer will run over the same period, until Monday March 27 at 10AM PDT/5PM GMT.
- The Drivers. Your drivers have unique personality types, sparking drama within the team. Will you get the best out of them with tough love, or an arm around the shoulder?
- Location, Location, Location. The location of your HQ is all-important in this globe-spanning sport. Some drivers might find it hard to resist joining an Italian team...
- Pick the right people. Scouring the world for hidden gems is all the more satisfying when you find a young mechanic who can shave seconds off your pit stop times.
- The Factory. Build new cars and parts from scratch, then evolve the technology over multiple seasons to create the perfect driving machine.
- Thinking Ahead. Make the call on every part that goes into next season’s car. Get it right, and you’ll be in the perfect position come pre-season testing.
- Hone your expertise. Make detailed mechanical tweaks or choose your team’s recommendations.
- The Race Weekend. Set initial strategy across practice, qualifying and race – and adjust your tactics according to on-track developments.
- Master the Pitstop. Risk it all with a high speed pit stop that could put you out in front of your rivals.
- Weather Systems. Dynamic and game-changing weather. Will you pit for intermediate tyres or hold out on slicks for as long as possible?
More articles about Motorsport Manager