Lock and Load! Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 takes the no-holds-barred arcade spirit of its predecessors and crafts an all-new furious cooperative shooting adventure for the next generation!
General Ratiev, evil leader of the Zalestad nation must be stopped. At the player's disposal is a huge arsenal of weaponry, controllable vehicles and a rag-tag group of specialized soldiers, each with their own unique characteristics. Thankfully, players aren't alone in this mission; up to three players can enjoy the classic arcade-style experience together on a single console or online. Commando 3 even compensates for the multiplayer mode by dynamically shifting difficulty levels based on the number of players in the game, ensuring that the game always poses a challenge. The Commando 3 soundtrack is being created by Norihiko Hibino, an international composer well-known for his work creating music for the Metal Gear series of games. With a comprehensive scoring system and online leaderboards, players can see how they compare to the best digital soldiers in the world!
- Four playable soldiers with their own unique characteristics.
- Antonio Ramirez Carranza aka "Animal" - A grizzled former marine, Sgt. Carranza enjoys his work a little too much. Known for shooting anything that moves.
- "Smoke" - Not much is known about Smoke. Her records have been wiped clean, nevertheless, her skills at espionage and covert ops are known and feared far and wide.
- Roy McMurray aka "Boomer" – The cranky vet of the bunch, specialist McMurray has been involved in full blown war, covert ops and police actions. He is renowned for his love of explosives.
- Multiple weapons, including rocket launchers, grenades and shotguns.
- More than 10 unique power-ups, including deadly "M-Crash" superbombs.
- Controllable co-op vehicles allow for maximum destruction! Up to three players can team up together to make vehicles mobile fortresses! One player drives while the other two shoot.
- Support for up to three players simultaneously, both online and on a single console.
- Four difficulty levels, which automatically adjust based on the number of players in the game.
- Comprehensive scoring system.
- Score Multipliers allow players to maximize their points tally.
- Online Leaderboards let players vie for the best online rank against the world's greatest commandos.
Release Date: Spring 2008