Created and developed by Sucker Punch Productions, Sly 2: Band of ThievesTM is the team's second installment to their successful "Greatest Hits" debut title, Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus®, which has sold more than one million copies worldwide since its launch in September 2002. Recognized for their artistic style, creativity, superior technology and brilliant storytelling abilities, Sucker Punch pushes the boundaries and revolutionizes the character-based action-adventure genre once again. Destined to be one of the hottest titles of the year and kicking off the holiday season with a September 2004 launch, Sly 2: Band of Thieves will stun players with its innovative character designs, pumped up toon-shaded animation, interactive environments, and spectacular graphics.
Sly 2: Band of Thieves features Sly, Bentley, and Murray along with a cast of new characters that work together to pull of a string of big heists. Sly 2: Band of Thieves will catapult players into an exhilarating journey of thievery, with a plot full of drama, deceit, and surprising twists that will keep gamers guessing who's really conning who!
Sly Cooper and his crew are back with a vengeance in a technologically, awe-inspiring, enormous undertaking with brilliant interactive animation. Say goodbye to the Rat Pack as you know it because there's a new Raccoon Pack in town that is raring to go!
Word is out that Interpol has excavated the robotic remains of Clockwerk – Sly's nemesis and sworn enemy of the Cooper clan. Sly and his gang discover the parts of Clockwerk are missing, and embark on a quest to ensure Clockwerk is never reassembled. The journey takes Sly and his crew to the far reaches of the globe and along the way experience a plot full of deceit, surprising twists, and an exciting romantic triangle that will leave players wanting more.
Sly 2 Band of Thieves breaks the rules of convention and truly immerses gamers into a world with no laws or boundaries. It's an exciting new adventure that charges gamers of all ages, skills and interests with a fun, uninhibited playground right at their fingertips.
- Heist gameplay innovation enables gamers to master orchestrated action between Sly, Murray and Bentley in order to pull off a series of new heists with big bad bosses.
- Episodic storyline that mirrors the unpredictable, suspense-filled plots of the best heist/caper films.
- In addition to Sly, Murray and Bentley are back and playable with their own unique skills, strengths and personalities.
- Gameplay is completely dynamic and non-scripted as an enhanced move set enables Sly to hide, combat, sneak, pickpocket, and crawl.
- Sneak around in different large, open environments in settings like Paris, Prague, India, the Canadian Wilderness and more.
- The world is a playground where gamers can roam the streets or take the exciting action to a new level and show off expert stealth skills on the rooftops, steal priceless objects, discover underground hideouts, and more.
- Gadgets are back with updated binocucom's for each crewmember, parachutes, ice axes, spy cams, and more!
- New sophisticated artificial intelligence means enemies now swarm, call in their cohorts, and behave more intelligently, providing players with more challenging and exciting gameplay.
- Players will enjoy immersive, story driven cinematics, including stylish movies that bookend each episode and keep the story moving forward, top-notch voice talent and a truly dynamic musical score.
- Significantly upgraded rendering engine, with unique cel-shading technology, innovative character designs and realistic physics.