Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne is actually the third game in the series which first appeared on the Super Famicom and were most recently remade on the PlayStation and Game Boy Advance.
While Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne continues with its modern day apocalyptic setting, demonic overtones and mature themes, the PlayStation 2 version brings it into the next-generation of gaming with mind-blowing graphics and refinement of the game play system.
Set in post-apocalyptic Tokyo, Japan where nearly the entire population of the world is annihilated by a worldwide catastrophe called the Conception. Now the fate of the entire world now lies on the shoulders of one boy, who must battle his way through opposing demonic forces and shape the world to come... or destroy it.
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Key Features:
- Yesterday's foe is today's ally! Persuade over 100 different demons to join your party. Some demons may evolve into new forms on their own or fuse them to form even more powerful demons.
- Customize your character with Magatama, living parasites that grant the host demonic powers!
- Depending on the choices you make you'll follow one of several ideologies which will ultimately determine the fate of the entire world!
- Special guest appearance by Dante, from Capcom's Devil May Cry series. Will he become your most feared enemy or your greatest ally?
- Over 50 Hours of gameplay!