Homeplanet: Playing with Fire is the official add-on for Homeplanet. It features an all-new single-player campaign and several multiplayer modes, including the cooperative play. Playing with Fire picks up 18 months later after the finale of the original game and continues the story of the exiled Clan Troiden.
Homeplanet is a classic space combat simulator based on a real Newtonian physics model. Similar games include: X-Wing series, Wing Commander, Descent: Freespace, Independence War.
What do you have to do?
The player pilots various spaceships, performing tasks required by mission objectives. It is also possible to command a squad of allied wingmen otherwise managed by the game's AI.
Homeplanet: Playing with Fire Features:
- an all-new single-player campaign;
- fully fleshed-out characters;
- the improved neural network;
- LAN/Internet multiplayer support up to 16 players;
- cooperative and classic DeathMatch multiplayer modes;
- a special Internet-server stores stats of each player;
- new ships;
- never-before-seen locations;
- a new clan to meet.