The Stalin Subway is a realistic first-person shooter which is set in Stalin's Moscow of fall 1952. Iosif Stalin, the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of USSR is now 72 years old. A group of military officials of high rank decides that the Generalissimo is weak and the power can be taken away from him. But the fear of the Father of the Nation is still strong, and conspirators choose unusual weapon which can produce huge destructions and mass deaths...
The events of the game take place in Moscow on the territory of secret underground objects like subway stations, Kremlin undergrounds, secret military subway, underground city of Ramenki, and other top-secret and well-known places.
The lieutenant of MGB (future KGB) Gleb Suvorov gets involved into the business of highest powers: Now he is against the regime and for his people. He is in to survive himself and save lives of innocent people.
- Powered by V8 Engine developed by G5 Software
- Set in Stalin's era - year 1952
- Real Moscow locations: Moscow subway stations, Kremlin, Moscow State University
- Secret locations: D6 - secret military subway under Moscow, secret laboratories, underground shelters, Stalin's bunker
- Authentic weapons, including rare weapons like anti-tank rifle PTRS-41, RKG-3 grenades, Molotov cocktail, flamethrower
- The ability to put up fires and flood locations
- NPCs reacting emotionally to the environment
- Facial animations synchronized with speech powered by LifeStudio:HEAD technology
- The ability to ride trains and armed cars inside the Moscow subways and underground tunnels
- More than 300 destructible environment objects: from furniture and cases to the ashtrays and knobs