Parkan II is a 3D space simulator combined with first-person action. In the game players will get an opportunity to explore a vast universe, visit different planets, their satellites, huge space stations and immense space destroyers. Players can do this in the cockpit of a spaceship, inside a tank or just with a laser rifle in hand. Gamers will have to fight against multiple enemies in outer space, on planets' surface, inside military bases or even in the debris of some ancient civilizations.
Open ended game play provides players the ability to choose their own destiny, to become a merchant or a colonizer, a mercenary or a pirate. As players advance through the game, they'll be able to upgrade spaceships and ground vehicles with new types of weapons and military equipment. Gamers can capture planets or even whole star systems, build up their own empire, command armies of warbots and change the face of the universe. A thrilling and interactive storyline full of rich opportunities, freedom of movement and freedom of choice will make Parkan II an unforgettable experience for all fans of the genre.
- Over 500 star systems for gamers to explore and interact with
- Up to 10 planets in each system complete with satellites and asteroid fields
- Multiple spaceships that can be upgraded and explored
- Outer space combat and vessel boarding
- Trade on the surface of planets and in space
- Multiple types of planets, each with varied terrain and weather
- Up to 12 types of heavy and light warbots to fit any tactical situation
More articles about Parkan II