The game is set in some African country. A coup d’etat and the country gets a dictator as its governor. And it slowly but steadily plunges into chaos. White farmers have been drawn from their land and now groups and fight with looter bands for the control over certain territories. The U.N.O. is involved and tries to give humanitarian help. As for the ex-rulers of the country they try to sit back. What makes the new game differ is that it’s up to the player to decide whose part to support. There are several starting points in the game. Your rank and the place you start from may affect the way the game develops, its events, forces balance and the result of the game.
- Break the walls, destroy houses, cut down trees, and blow up blocked passages. Absolutely interactive surroundings make it possible to destroy almost everything!
- Non-liner story-line, multiple replay, various ways to play the game and many variants to complete it
- More than 100 types of realistic weapons! Grenades, flack jackets, helmets and other equipment!
- Modern 3D engine supports all new graphic
- Possibility to train mercenaries, skills development. Try to develop your fighters into walking killing machines!
- Various tactics, jumping, from behind the corner firing, climbing through the windows, advanced camo skills
- Heavy weapons firing, tanks and machine-guns!
- Atmosphere music and sound
Release Date : Q3 2005