Rat Hunter is a first-person action shooter with a mystery story in a hi-tech world. The player fills the shoes of a reporter who investigates a string of mysterious events on a remote planet. In order to obtain hot evidence, he gets a job of a rat hunter at one of the colonies. What starts as a simple investigation will soon turn his life inside out. You’ll dive into the haunting memories of the past and discover jaw-dropping truth about main character's real identity…
Rat Hunter features are traditional, by-the-book gameplay, which does not wander into the realm of tactical shooters. Players will have to overcome different obstacles and solve various puzzles in order to get to the next level. They will also get to shoot monsters, but there is no goal such as "Kill everyone"; the adversaries are just a devices to maintain the tension and further the story. The advanced physics engine used in the game allowed us to create a highly interactive environment.
- 8 weapon types;
- More than 20 locations filled to the brim with dangerous enemies;
- A wide assortment of adversaries;
- Numerous interactive objects showcase advanced physics of the game. They can be thrown, overturn, moved or used for various means;
- A thrilling story with sharp plot turns, insidious betrayals and unexpected allies;
- Objective-based levels;
- Travel by foot or drive a buggy.