A year has passed since Xenosaga II. Shion has resigned her post at Vector Industries after realizing that the company is deeply connected to the cause of the Gnosis phenomenon. She has thus joined Scientia, an underground organization, in order to unveil Vector’s true objectives. The development of KOS-MOS is to be cancelled, and a mysterious android, T-elos appears to be taking KOS-MOS’ place. Shadows of suspicion and conspiracy surround T-elos. Uncover the future of mankind in this much-anticipated conclusion to the Xenosaga trilogy.
- Over 8 Hours of Movies Including Voiced Cut Scenes. Pre-rendered cut scenes and real-time cut scenes with dramatically enhanced models, as well as in-game voiced cut scenes with anime-style 2D portraits unveil an epic story.
- The Exciting Conclusion to an Epic Trilogy. Building on the deeply philosophical and existential storyline of the first two titles, the concluding chapter in the series brings closure to the remaining mysteries in the highly acclaimed story.
- Updated Battle System. Battles are intuitive and fun, combining the best aspects of the first two games' battles, while introducing the new Break system.
- Customize Your Characters. A branching skill set promotes character specialization and diversification. Strategic party management is more highly rewarded, adding another level of depth to game strategy.
- Money/Shops Are Back! Buy, barter, and sell any items or equipment, allowing you to upgrade your characters and E.S.s frequently.
- An In-Game Database is Your Veritable “Xeno Bible”. An easily accessible database of every detail: important events, people, items, keywords, locations, weapons, back-story, phenomenon, townspeople, associations and companies.
- Challenge Yourself and Friends with new Mini-games. With 60 pre-made levels to complete, the Xenosaga puzzle mini-games add a new type of challenge for the player, and rewards his performance. The mini-game map editor also lets players create, play and share their own custom maps with friends.
More articles about Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra