A long time ago, a girl traveled around Tirasweel. Her silver hair shone even in the moonlight, and her eyes were clear as a fountain.
She could cast a glance into the future. When good things happened, people admired her. When bad things happened, people accused her. Some people called her the Moonlight Witch.
A long time ago, a Witch traveled around Tirasweel. She disappeared, leaving many questions behind...
- AI that “Picks Its Battles”. Enemies gauge your strength before attacking, and will “turn tail and run” if they sense you are stronger than they are.
- Random Battles – Be Gone! See your enemies on the world map before a fight ensues.
- Use the “Deadly” Meter to Your Advantage. Fill up your meter after a battle, then unleash a devastating blow on particularly tough bosses.
- Easy to Pick up and Play. Become drawn into the storyline within a few minutes of picking up the game.
- Deep RPG Designed for a Handheld Platform. Outside of battles or events, save at any point in the game, except for during battles and events.
- Return of the "Pet" system. Keep a dog, cat, or rabbit as a pet … treat it well, and it will return the favor!
- Beautiful Environments. Colorful 2D sprites inhabit a rich world with such details as lens flare from the sun, water effects, and beautiful scenery.
More articles about The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch