In the perfect blend of turn-based strategy and real-time action, Steel Horizon places portable gamers in the thick of compelling WWII naval battles as they fight the dreaded Axis and a sinister mysterious organization. Taking control of a naval armada outfitted with battleships, submarines, fighter planes and destroyers, players assume the role of an American captain from of one of three super-secret navy vessels.
In Steel Horizon players create, build and command their own powerful Allied naval fleet. The game's detailed vessels each feature potent weapons with unique effects - from the mighty 18” main batteries of a battleship to the submarine's torpedoes. With dynamic camera angles, damage states and impressive effects highlighting the action, players engage the enemy in real-time 3D combat, while exploring 20 compelling missions that span both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres.
In addition to strategic solo play, Steel Horizon takes full advantage of the PSP system and Nintendo DS portable capabilities, as players are wirelessly pitted against each other in riveting head-to-head naval battles.
- Build and command a powerful WWII naval fleet, comprised of battleships, submarines, aircraft carriers and many other types of ships
- Customize one of three unique flagships and decide how you want to play
- Each weapon has its own effects, from the mighty 18" main batteries of a battleship to a submarine's torpedoes
- Dynamic camera angles, damage states and impressive effects highlight the action
- Combine the best of turn-based strategy and real-time action games: strategically position your fleets and engage in real-time 3D combat
- Fight the Axis powers and a sinister organization operating in the shadows of the great powers in 20 compelling missions, in both the Atlantic and Pacific theatres
- Challenge your friend wirelessly in a variety of multiplayer battles