Death, Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom delivers an action-packed platforming experience on the Nintendo DS as players experience a warped and twisted story surrounding the worst science fair ever. Using the touch pad, players can execute cool scythe combos, string together multi-enemy attacks in succession and even switch between Death, Jr. and Pandora as they progress through the game. As the two playable characters make their way through a crazy world of science projects gone wrong, they can collect money and souls to purchase weapon and power upgrades. Death, Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom also features three seriously twisted mini-games playable through a local wireless connection.
- Wicked storyline in a science fair gone wrong
- Play as DJ and Pandora, each with their own unique moves and style of play
- Collect money to upgrade weapons and attacks as DJ and Pandora make their way through crazy science fair exhibits
- Use the Nintendo DS touch screen to unleash vicious melee attacks and switch between DJ and Pandora in the heat of the action
- Three twisted mini-games playable with friends through local wireless connection