Coded Arms Assault for the PlayStation 3 lets players assume the role of a hacker that enters a virtual world in an attempt to overthrow an evil corporation bent on world chaos. Set in cyberspace, players will take on fearsome enemies, unleash deadly viruses and download new weapons as they fight to bring down this new threat. Powered by the Unreal Engine 3, Coded Arms Assault lets players unleash unprecedented destruction on the game’s breathtaking environments, using explosions to send deadly debris flying towards their opponents and strategically using high-powered weaponry to shoot out enemy cover. The entire campaign mode of the game can be played online cooperatively with up to four players.
Boasting support for large-scale futuristic online combat, Coded Arms Assault lets up to 16 players go head to head in the game’s multiplayer-specific environments. In several team or individual play modes, gamers will be able to utilize land and air-based vehicles for extra speed and stopping power, and even unlock additional multiplayer content by achieving different conditions of play.
- Stunning graphics powered by the PlayStation 3 and Unreal Engine 3
- Fast-paced first person shooter with futuristic storyline set in cyberspace
- Hack into the enemy’s computer network to unleash viruses and obtain new weapons
- Destructible environments create a new element of strategy as players determine the best way to eliminate points of cover and take out the enemy
- Online cooperative play for up to four players
- Cooperative or head-to-head online multiplayer modes for up to 16 players, complete with land and air vehicles in multiplayer-specific environments