Bomberman marks the debut of the determined hero on the PSP system with nostalgic gameplay and several new handheld gaming twists. An ominous black shadow is creeping towards Bomberman's planet, and sudden attacks by a mysterious robot army have brain-washed the inhabitants of surrounding planets and caused mass chaos. Now Bomberman must embark on an intergalactic adventure to stop this evil menace and save his planet.
Bomberman brings a classic selection of characters and environments to life in full 3D with a variety of different play modes. Normal mode is the latest single player Bomberman adventure, complete with a new story and 100 levels as well as a new item stock system that allows for the collection and strategic use of more items. Classic mode is based on original Bomberman gameplay and features over 50 different levels for players to experience. Multiplayer battle mode allows up to 4 players to fight for survival in a variety of highly customizable game types across 20 different stages via wireless ad hoc play, while game sharing lets up to 4 players battle together in timeless multiplayer party modes with just one UMD. Bomberman is scheduled to ship Fall 2006.
- Normal Mode: the latest Bomberman complete with a new story and 100 levels featuring a new Item Stock system allowing for the collection and strategic use of more items
- Classic Mode: based on original classic Bomberman featuring over 50 different levels
- Multiplayer Battle Mode: up to 4 players can fight for survival in a variety of highly customizable games across 20 different stages via wireless ad hoc mode
- Game Sharing: Up to 4 players can battle from 1 UMD game disc
- New and improved music and sound effects to increase the frantic game pace
- Characters and environments brought to life in 3D
More articles about Bomberman