“Age of Pirates – Caribbean Tales” is a naval game devoted to pirate adventures on the Caribbean seas of the 17th century. It models all the details of the pirate life and misses nearly no part of a swashbuckler’s sword swinging adventures.
Taking the role of reckless fortune-hunter Blaze or redheaded daredevil Beatrice – the player will navigate his sailor through the Caribbean, trade multiple goods, plunder merchant convoys, accomplish quests, build up his fleet, capture and rule colonies and much more.
Following his lucky star he lives a life of high adventure, full of naval battles, bloody fights and treasure hunt, in a world of piracy and sea romance. In addition, the game can be played in 3rd person perspective, exploring your colonies and fighting side by side with your crew of loyal cutthroats and corsairs.
- From the creators of Sea Dogs, Age of Sail II and Pirates of the Caribbean (more than 1,5 million copies sold)
- Live the life of a pirate, develop your skills, encounter evil enemies, beautiful ladies and conquer treasures and fame!
- Total freedom without plot constrains – do what you like and face the consequences of your deeds!
- Fight epic naval battles with 16 different sail ships with many upgrades
- Lead squadrons of up to four vessels, storm and capture enemy ships for treasure and glory
- Beat different weather conditions and fight devastating storms in full day and night cycles
- Conquer colonies, manage them and construct different town buildings and improve their defence
- Join multiplayer battles with up to 16 real Captains and prove to be a real sea dog in four multiplayer modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Defend the Convoy or Capture the Fort)
- On your ship, choose between 1st and 3rd person perspective for overview and strategy or aiming your cannons to blast your enemy