PRISM: Threat Level Red, developed under official license of the U.S. Army National Guard, is a PC first-person shooter in which the player takes the lead role as a PRISM operative, defending homeland America against a growing terrorist threat.
PRISM takes place in the near future with the player becoming the newest member of a highly secretive homeland defense unit. The game features a unique blend of stealth operations and fast action game play. The core PRISM experience focuses on the unconventional application of new and emerging weapons and surveillance technologies in the war against terrorism. The compelling campaign
mode contains scenarios that include attacks on key US infrastructure such as seaports, airports, museums and shopping malls. PRISM is being developed in close cooperation with the US Army National Guard, adding valuable military information and expertise to the game. Players will be immersed in a unique gaming experience that draws players into America’s secret struggle against terrorism.
- Developed under official license of the U.S. Army National Guard
- 9 immersive single player missions in unique environments
- Multiplayer maps with 3 multiplayer game modes (Co-Op, Death Match, Team Death Match) and up to 32 players online
- 15 near-future weapons at the player’s disposal
- 7 characters with 12 unique enemy types, belonging to 4 different terrorist factions
- Recognizable landmarks: Golden Gate Bridge, The Pentagon, Hoover Dam
- Use stealth tactics to gain the advantage over the enemy
- Unique Hover Camera at the player’s command
- ‘Camera Jacking’; enabling the player to see what security cameras see
- ‘Night Vision’ capability to see in the dark and surprise the enemy
- Silenced weapons and Taser stun-gun allow the player to take on the enemy silently
More articles about PRISM: Threat Level Red