It’s been a week since the world has heard from the small Eastern European kingdom of Villtania. As scattered refugee reports surface, the world learns of monstrous devastation and biogeocenosis experiments summoned by Raimond, Villtania’s leading sorcerer. The once beautiful Villtanian countryside now runs red with the blood of its people. The United Nations declares an international emergency and offers a huge reward to any hot-shot mercenaries brave enough to restore order to Villtania. Warriors from around the world, some for the sake of justice, others for money, now gather in the Villtanian battle field. A new war has begun.
Get your fight on with two great brawlers packed into one unbelievable game! Experience the fast paced arcade fighting of Guilty Gear X2 #Reload plus brand new side scrolling action in Guilty Gear Judgment!
Guilty Gear Judgment
- Features 20 Guilty Gear character favorites, including Sol Badguy, Potemkin, May, Dizzy, Faust and more
- Compete in Story Mode (five characters have their own storyline that unfolds while playing), Co-Op Mode (play with a friend via PSP wireless connectivity) and Survival Mode (survive as many battles as possible without continuing)
- Master each character’s signature combos and beat down opponents with special moves including Psych Burst, Dust and Overdrive Attacks
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
- Features 23 Guilty Gear characters including Justice and Cliff
- Six modes of play including Arcade (compete against CPU opponents), VS 2 Player (take on a friend head to head via wireless connectivity), M.O.M (Medal of Millionaire), VS CPU, Survival (survive as many battles as possible without continuing) and Training
- Unlock 15 characters and 18 levels of 2D side-scrolling action
- Intertwining stories between single player campaigns reveal never before known insights into each character’s personality and past
- Special moves like Psych Burst, Dust Attack and Roman Cancel return
- Revamped controller scheme lets you perform your favorite combos in fewer button presses
More articles about Guilty Gear Judgment