Webzen introduces Huxley for the PC and Xbox 360™, the first game to allow console players and PC players to go head-to-head in first-person shooter (FPS) battles on a massively multiplayer scale.
In a post-apocalyptic world human beings have mutated and divided into Sapiens, Alternatives and Hybrids. The Sapiens and Alternatives both battle for control of the Earth’s resources as the Hybrids, a mysterious third race, fight for their very survival. In the PC game, players take on the role of the Sapiens or Alternative. On the Xbox 360™ they enter the game as an elite member of the Hybrid Liberation Organization (HLO), fighting toe-to-toe against the Sapien and Alternative armies to unshackle the oppressed Hybrids.
Do you have what it takes to obliterate and dominate the competition? Choose your side, create your character, grab a weapon and get the enemy in your cross-hairs in Huxley!
- • Along with intense speed and hyperactive gameplay, Huxley’s persistent world allows players to communicate trade and socialize with each other in a constantly changing virtual world.
- Utilizing proven networking and server technology that supports thousands of players and the Unreal 3 graphics engine, Huxley provides the utmost stability during gripping battles in exotic, futuristic environments.
- Huxley’s gaming action takes form as intense online first person combat mixes with powerful, strategic, PvP elements and high-tech weaponry for adrenaline-pumping extreme gameplay in stunning battle areas.
- “Growth” in Huxley means better capabilities through new licenses, stronger weapons, armor and vehicles. Players are able to enhance their own combat styles by acquiring out-of-this-world weapons and new skills granted through obtained licenses.
- Tense multiplayer quests and missions with challenging AI enemies require close collaboration and cooperation between players. Nerve-wracking battles require strategic communication and coordination.
- The complete console FPS experience, Huxley offers compelling offline gameplay that includes single player campaign missions, sub-missions and practice matches as well as massively multiplayer online play.
- Players will cross over into the online world where they can take on other console and even PC gamers in massively multiplayer battles.
More articles about Huxley: The Dystopia