- The player is dropped into the maze like halls of an apparently abandoned deep-space asteroid mining base called Alpha Prime. Facing rebellious robots and Special Force commandos, the player won't be aware that his most dangerous enemies are his friends. Prepare yourself for an intriguing and twist ridden Sci-Fi story by a professional writer.
- Every combat situation can be resolved in several different ways, from the brute force of your weapons, to hacking into a stationary machine gun or even by creating deadly traps taking advantage of the real-time physics.
- An essential feature is the ability to hack into heavily armed robots, crate manipulators, surveillance cameras and security systems. Use their capabilities to your own advantage, bypassing enemies or destroying things blocking your path.
- Gain the upperhand on your enemies by collecting Hubbardium, poisonous to their minds, but it enables you to sharpen your senses. For a short time it's almost impossible to shoot you down.
- The game is driven by in-house developed graphics engine Enforce2 with real-time physics generated by the Meqon engine and accelerated by AGEIA hardware creates a fully interactive and ever-changing environment integral to gameplay.
- 15 to 20 estimated hours of gameplay
- 10 levels full of action
- 5 non-playable characters to help you
- 14 different enemies including Special Forces soldiers, robots and crazy miners
- 8 futuristic weapons including pistol, shotgun, machine gun, grenades etc.
- 7 devices to hack including a variety of robots and manipulators, surveillance cameras, security systems, doors, etc.
More articles about Alpha Prime