The story unfolds after Maxim destroyed the Center (Central Broadcast Station) and Land of the Fathers army was defeated in the north. Khonties, Barbarians and the Island Empire - unyielding enemies all - will get involved in fierce hostilities that threaten to destroy the entire race of Land of the Fathers. Each side will possess and develop easily distinguishable technologies, so the heavy armored, transport and aviation units they deploy on the battlefield will be of completely different design and construction. The battles will take place among vivid 3D extraterrestrial landscapes, with day and night changes and dynamic weather conditions that will affect the gameplay... a haze of exhaust gases floats above steel battle machines; the blasted ground is marked by the tracks of tanks and other heavy vehicles; artillery fire scratches, burns and breaches heavily armored units.
- Immersive storyline based on "Inhabited Island " (aka "Prisoner of Power") by the Strugatsky Brothers
- Four totally unique races: Land of the Fathers, Khonties, Barbarians and Island Empire
- Realistic battle system with camouflage, fog of war, return fire, mine laying, fortifications, land and air troop carriers
- Advanced technology tree and unit upgrade system
- Realistic full 3D environment with day/night change and weather effects
- Cinematic camera mode showing the most dramatic moments
More articles about Inhabited Island: Battlefield