In a realm of magic, the immortal Modo has been stripped of his powers and sent to live on the Earth as a mortal in punishment for his crimes in the Afterlife. Now the furious Modo is on a quest to not only regain his lost powers, but to gain enough strength to destroy the Earth once and for all.
As the story's hero, player must decide either to thwart Modo's plans for destruction and ultimately defeat this evil being or to aid him in his diabolical quest.
Blood Magic is a third-person RPG where the weapon of choice is magic. The game is set in a richly detailed medieval fantasy world, allowing the player a wide variety of choices both in individual quests and character development.
Blood Magic is different from most other popular RPG titles in that the player characters are all of one type: Mage. There are over a dozen different fields of magic, offering players many options for specialization.
- Original storyline with unusual characters and enemies
- Vast spell system with over a dozen different spell schools
- Spell combinations feature, creating almost limitless spell possibilities
- Highly detailed character models and environments
- Character appearances change based on magic school chosen