PT Boats: Knights of the Sea is a naval action simulation that places gamers in charge of a Mosquito Fleet in the Navy of the Allied forces, Russia or Germany during World War II. Torpedo and stormboats, trawlers and patrol ships plough the seas. Mosquito Fleets had the advantage of speed and maneuverability, suddenly appearing in front of the enemy with devastating firepower and then vanishing in the morning haze. They are hard to spot and difficult to catch. Widely used to escort and attack convoys, bring down aircraft, land troops in the rear of the enemy and perform special diversionary operations these fleets were among the most powerful in the Navy.
PT Boats: Knights of the Sea allows players to take command of a boat and control each member of the crew as well as other boats. Shoot down aircraft using machine guns and antiaircraft guns, torpedo hostile destroyers and supply ships, "entertain" uninvited guests with cannon fire or plan strategic group attacks.
- Historically accurate World War II environment
- Realistic ship physics
- Realistic dynamic water effects
- Single missions and a career mode featuring all the significant events of World War II
- Control different crewmen on the boat - from a gunner to commander
- Authentic damage model
- Control Allied, German or Soviet boats in the first-person action mode
- Third-person tactical mode with control over boats and ships
- Up to 16 players in multiplayer mode