Dread Knight, the evil dark knight that killed the legendary hero Blade Dancer in the Great War, has appeared once again. The reappearance of Dread Knight signals the rise of the demon empire, which threatens all humanity. Now Lance, a young knight with mystical powers from the land of Foo, and his fellow comrades must rise to stop Dread Knight and his army of darkness.
In Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light, players will take on the role of a young hero named Lance and travel the full 3D real time world for an epic adventure. Battles will take place by physically encountering enemies that are visible on the map. During combat, players are not confined to a slow turn based battle system. Rather, they will maneuver through a brand new revolutionary real time battle system.
- Full 3D real time world (Time will change from day to night)
- Unique real time battle system (Not turn based)
- A brilliant item synthesis system (Over 650 synthesizable items)
- Unique monster encounter system (Physically see enemies on world map)
- Unique power sharing abilities with friendly and enemy units
- Network multi player mode (Up to four players)
With a revolutionary game system, vivid detail, and stunning visuals that seamlessly combine 3D with 2D, Blade Dancer will capture the hearts of all PSP users. The North American release of Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light is scheduled for July 2006.
More articles about Blade Dancer