A new evil has risen and threatens to take over not only the Hidden Leaf Village, but all the other villages and ninja clans as well. An ancient organization which was long thought disbanded is alive and well and in search of several orbs to resurrect a mechanical horror that will ravage the land. It’s now up to Naruto and all the Hidden Leaf Genin to join forces with those of the Hidden Sand Village to stop this menace.
- New Original Adventure: Live the life of a Leaf Ninja as an original story unfolds leaving the fate of the ninja clans in your hands. Unravel the mystery of the Shirogane Clan and their nefarious army of “puppet walkers”. Explore the intriguing locations from the world of Naruto beautifully rendered in 3D anime style!
- Multiple Playable Characters: Choose your favorite ninja, including Naruto, Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Kakashi, Guy, Neji, Choji, and more, to complete story-driven missions and intense challenges.
- Multi-Player Battle: During the game, a second player is able to join in on the action for a simultaneous two-player adventure! Want to prove your skills? Fight head-to-head with a friend and battle it out to see who’s got the greatest ninja skill.
- Character Customization: Prove yourself in battle and earn money to create the ultimate warrior using Chips and Plates that can customize your character’s speed, strength, stamina and even special moves.
- Lethal Attacks and Weapons: Harness the power of Rasengan, Lightning Blade, Sand Coffin, and other moves, straight from the series! Face off against multiple enemies using either close combat or long-range weapons, including over 30 attack items that will give you the upper hand in battle.
- Multiple Modes of Play: Play alone or with a friend in Story Mode where you can traverse a lush, 3-D anime-style world in which Naruto and his friends work together to deter the evil threat. Or, battle it out in Head-to-Head mode where only the best ninja survive. Want to gain even more experience and training? Try Mission Mode to take on a series of challenging side missions or Survival Mode to test your skills against an onslaught of powerful enemies. Hone your skills to become the ultimate warrior and unlock a secret chapter of the story.
Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 2 is set to be released in late-summer 2007.
More articles about Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles 2