Play the ultimate doubles game with the biggest names in tennis! Join #1 ranked Roger Federer, the world famous Maria Sharapova, and over a dozen other well known and up-and-coming tennis stars in the smashing follow-up to the popular Smash Court series!
Learn how to play from the pros – each one plays with their real-life styles. Don’t want to use Martina Hingis and her All-Rounder style? Once you perfect your approach shot, try your skill at one of the inventive mini games, or take aim for the #1 spot on the Pro Tour. Any way you slice it, Smash Court Tennis delivers an Ace on every serve!
- Challenge the Best: Take on Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal (Winner of the 2006 French Open Men’s Singles), Justine Henin. (Winner of the 2006 French Open Women’s Singles), and other tennis stars. Each of the 16 licensed Pro-Tennis players in-game characters utilizes the unique playing style of the actual player!
- More Than Just Rallies: Seven exciting modes, including Arcade mode, Tutorial mode, Exhibition mode, Pro Tour mode, and unique mini-games including Pac-Man tennis and Bomb Tennis!
- All New Pro Tour Mode: Acquire new skills, allocate experience points, train for important matches, and receive fan mail, all while on the hunt for the #1 spot on the tour.
- Choose how short your shorts really are: Become the player you always wanted to be with the ability to edit your player. Smash Court Tennis 3 features more than twice as many customizable parts as Smash Court Tennis 2, including sportswear, racquets, and more! Mental elements also play into how your character acts and looks, so stay focused and on your game!
- New Skills and Shots: Acquire new skills like the ability to increase the speed of hits or the accuracy of serves. By clearing certain conditions in the game, you can acquire powerful new Super Shots like Spin Shot and Running Shot!
- Challenge Your Friends: With game sharing, players can go head-to-head with a friend in versus, play mini-games, and more, even with a single UMD. With more than one UMD, challenge your friends to ranked Ad-hoc matches.
Release Date: July 2007