Jam Sessions is a ground-breaking music experience that transforms the Nintendo DS™ system into a portable guitar. Players will literally strum the guitar via the Touch Screen and select chords with the +Control Pad. Now even the most “non-musical” person to become an instant rock star!
The portability of the DS system makes Jam Sessions a concert-on-the-go, perfect for parties, commuting to school/work and other social gatherings.
Jam Sessions will appeal to a wide audience of music lovers and creative souls; it’s definitely a must-have for all Nintendo DS owners.
- Use the Nintendo DS to make music just as you would with a real guitar, while experiencing authentic, remastered sound modeled after an actual acoustic guitar.
- Free-play design allows users to learn and play ANY song ever played using an acoustic guitar. What you play is entirely up to you.
- Play and sing songs from some of today and yesterday’s most popular artists with accompanying chords and lyrics actually built into the title.
- No problem. Advanced tutorial modes allow novice musicians to learn how to play guitar without paying for lessons! Additional modes will help users understand chord progressions and train them to recognize chords by ear.
- A Musician’s DreamJam Sessions is basically a pocket guitar for artists to write, play AND save original music … anytime, anywhere thus making it a virtual notepad.
- Controls can be adjusted for both left-handed and right-handed musicians, up and down strokes can be swapped to a players’ preference.
- A built-in effects processor lets players add reverb, chorus, low/high pass, tremolo and more to customize the sound; un-lockable backgrounds for performing well in Performance and Training modes.
Release Date: September 2007
More articles about Jam Sessions