Whether it’s by land, sea or air, Blast Works: Build, Fuse & Destroy challenges you to a frenetic geometric battle! As you destroy your opponents, your can absorb their parts and use them to make your own ship bigger and stronger. In addition, level and plane editors let you customize and design to your liking. With bright, abstract graphics and fast-paced action, this “sticky” creative shooter based on the Tumiki Fighters online game will suck you in for the long haul.
- Become a massive ship over 15+ different missions by playing with the Wii Remote and the Nunchuk controller
- Design your own levels by placing enemies, objects and bosses with the Level Editor
- Create ships from scratch (enemy and your own) in the Ship Editor then test it/them out in a real level
- Absorb the pieces and weapons of destroyed enemies to build a larger, stronger ship that prepares you to fight more formidable Boss Ships
- Upgrade your ship in the Hangar by customizing weapons, propulsion systems and armor
- Use the Wii Remote as an anti air turret to protect your Hangar from an enemy threat
- Support multiplayer gameplay for 2-4 players in multiple modes
- Master a never-ending set of randomized levels that adjust in difficulty based on your performance in Marathon Mode
- Retro geometric graphic style lends this classic shooter a unique look
- Finish the game to unlock the original Tumiki Fighters online game!
Release Date: October 2007
More articles about Blast Works: Build, Fuse & Destroy