Aunt Lucy, a veterinarian at a world-famous zoo, invites you to intern for the summer. With her help, you’ll treat a variety of exotic animals from around the world as you learn how to read body language, soothe animals, perform thorough examinations and treat them so they can return to their zoo habitats healthy!
- Explore the amazing world of animals and learn about animal care, and endangered and exotic species. Budding vets can become experts on their favorites!
- Use the Touch Screen and stylus in medical mini games to treat varied illnesses. Administer injections, apply ointment, bandage appendages, pull teeth, remove deadly microbes, X Ray organs and much more!
- Treat 40 different patients from the bird, mammal and reptile families. Start with 10 unlocked animals including: eagle, kangaroo, jaguar, zebra, chimp, panda, hyena, male lion, fossa and cobra.
- Discover how best to calm stressed species through soothing touch, treats, animal specific tactics or sedation
- Develop new skills via observation, problem solving and motor control that help you successfully decipher a patient’s body language, perform a thorough examination and then determine the most appropriate treatment.
- Step-by-step tutorials ensure that you’ll be expertly manoeuvring around surgery in no time at all.
- Consult the Doctor’s Observational Computerized Clipboard (DOCC) to learn what’s ailing your patient while checking vital signs and statistics
- Get help from, or help a friend in, 2-player cooperative multiplayer!
- Earn award plaques for your trophy room as you become an expert vet
- Unlock tips from Aunt Lucy to help you treat more difficult ailments
Release Date: October 2007
More articles about Zoo Hospital