Prepare yourself for Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, the newest installment in the phenomenal Dragon Quest franchise. Yuji Horii, the creator and mastermind behind the series, Akira Toriyama, world-famous comic book artist, and Koichi Sugiyama, renowned composer and conductor have teamed up once again to craft an unforgettable gaming experience that has already captivated more than one million players across Japan.
Hop on your sea scooter and navigate the seven isles of the Green Bays archipelago as you scout, train and synthesize a colorful array of over 200 classic Dragon Quest monsters. Explore a vast and beautiful 3D world as you compete in the Monster Scout Challenge in this groundbreaking monster-collection RPG for the Nintendo DS!
Enter the world of Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker as the young hero, locked in a prison by your own father, the leader of a mysterious organization known as CELL. Released under orders to enter the Monster Scout Challenge, you will embark on a journey starting with a single monster and a scout ring, unaware of the dark and mysterious intentions that surround the competition.
- The “big three” comprised of series creator Yuji Horii, legendary manga artist Akira Toriyama, and renowned composer Koichi Sugiyama, teams up once again to create an unforgettable gaming experience
- Witness the same breathtaking visuals that brought Akira Toriyama’s art to life in Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
- Create new species as you synthesize customized monsters from a selection of more than 200 different Dragon Quest creatures
- Experience an innovative and exciting mix of the monster arena battles from Dragon Quest VIII and traditional Dragon Quest gameplay
- Challenge your friends via local wireless play to see whose team is the strongest
- Robust Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection component allows players to upload and download monster team data for battle on their Nintendo DS systems
More articles about Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker