I Heart Geeks! is the ultimate puzzle experience, challenging players to create sophisticated and humorous contraptions using dozens of objects and the laws of real-world physics to solve over 100 brain teasers.
Produced in cooperation with Marc Ecko Entertainment, the game features a tongue-in-cheek story and hip art style where the brainy Geek overcomes the brawny (and bullying) Jocks, winning the heart of the beautiful Cheerleader.
A friendly interface and helpful tutorial make it easy for players to jump right in. Cheerful animated characters introduce new mechanisms and laws of physics in puzzles of increasing complexity, many that can be solved multiple ways. Wireless support allows up to two players to face off against one another in timed puzzle-solving races.
- Fast and fun gameplay challenges players to solve unique puzzles with dozens of devices – rockets, sponges, candles, fans, conveyor belts, liquids, and more – combined with real-world application of the laws of physics -- inertia, friction, gravity, magnetism and others.
- Stylus-driven gameplay allows players to easily move components, test out possible solutions, and fire up their crazy machines to see the results.
- Over 100 puzzles of varying difficulty gradually increase the challenge, ensuring appeal to a wide range of abilities, even those with limited knowledge of physics.
- Multiple ways to solve most puzzles means that there is no single correct answer.
- Compete head-to-head against friends and family in multiplayer timed skill tests. Hip artwork and backstory developed by urban icon Marc Ecko and his team; challenging game mechanics based on a cooperative design by German television giant SAT1.
Street date: Q4 2008
More articles about I Heart Geeks