Lips is the only singing game that offers wireless motion-sensitive microphones and the ability to sing from your own music collection of DRM-free songs. Start channeling your favorite pop star because it's you, your friends and most important your music that turns Lips into the world's ultimate party experience this holiday season.
Keiichi Yano, celebrated developer behind some of the industry's most beloved rhythm games, brings his vision of collaborative and social musical entertainment to Lips. The first and only singing game that offers interactive motion-sensitive microphones to make your party rock all night long, Lips encourages players to toss apprehensions out the window and join the party.
- Two wireless interactive microphones. Featuring stylish interactive motion sensors and lights, the microphones respond to singers' actions and can be used as percussion accompaniments. With the freedom and encouragement provided by the high-quality wireless microphones, everyone can live their singing dreams in style.
- The best music. Lips will include a diverse selection of songs, including your favorite blasts from the past such as "Bust a Move" by Young MC, as well as new songs from breakout artists such as "Mercy" by Duffy and "Young Folks" by Peter Bjorn and John.
- Sing your music collection. Lips allows people to customize their experience with the songs that matter most to them by singing along with friends to the music from their personal collection. (The functionality of songs played from personal music collections will vary.)
- Play along. Using the standard Xbox 360 controller, up to two people will be able to join the fun and choose from a variety of percussion accompaniment to play along with the music in Lips. By placing control of various tambourines, claps and of course the ubiquitous cowbell at the fingertips of anyone with a controller, Lips creates a social entertainment experience for friends, co-workers and kids alike.
- Constant flow of new music. From the songs that will come with the game, to your own music collection and the ability to download new tracks from Xbox LIVE Marketplace, Lips will continually provide new music to bring people together and keep the party going.
More articles about Lips