In My Hero: Astronaut, players take on the role of a new recruit in the United States of West on a quest to lead their team to victory by conquering space first before their rivals do. On an expedition to Mars, players will pilot a Space Rover, Space Shuttle, and Lunar Lander as they blast off through over 40 different missions. Activities include landing on a space station, repairing satellites, destroying meteors on a collision course with Earth, and much more. For every mission successfully completed, players also earn medals and receive special gameplay bonuses.
- 8 awe-inspiring chapters with more than 40 missions that will have you flying through space and embarking on a long-term expedition on Mars
- Breathtaking and realistic space graphics for a more immersive experience
- Easy to play and intuitive interface using the Nintendo DS stylus throughout
- Take control of an assortment of vehicles like the Space Rover, Space Shuttle, and the Lunar Lander and safely pilot them through rocky cliffs, wind, satellites, and meteors!
- Watch your oxygen levels as you freely move around in space or when you explore the surface of mysterious planets on foot to collect samples and complete other tasks
- Unlock medals and bonuses that are viewable in the Space Museum after successful completion of missions
More articles about My Hero: Astronaut