Building off the success of the first videogame, Jillian Michaels returns to Wii with a new and improved fast-paced, high-intensity workout in Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2010. Set on a rugged, Pacific jungle island, players will enter a Hell Week-style boot camp filled with many new features and workout modes for 2010, including more accurate motion tracking and a calendar system enabling the user to program routines on a period of up to 6 months. Finally, you'll never train alone with direct feedback and motivation from Jillian for greater results!
- NEW! "Exercise with Jillian" Mode gives you one-on-one time with a 3D avatar of Jillian, demonstrating and practicing exercises, following a pre-made or a custom superset routine.
- NEW! LIVEMOVE PRO Analysis System means more accurate motion tracking for more precise exercise movements.
- NEW! High-intensity workouts for maximum results featuring superset routines!
- 16 Core Exercises including Cardio and Strength Building Exercises
- Cardio Training: , Swing Kicks, Obliques, Jumping Jacks, Hip Twists, Water Pump, Running, Bicycle
- Strength Training: Push-Ups, Crunches, Pelvic Thrust, Side Planks, Side Lunges, Sledge Swing, Back Kick w/ Shoulder Press, Boat Pose, Lunge Kick
- Warm up and cool down exercises
- Most exercises enhanced for Balance Board owners!
- NEW! Work out in exotic locations: from rugged beaches to deep jungle to tropical vistas.
- NEW! "Fitness Resolutions" Mode features a customizable training calendar that allows users to plan their routines for up to six months as Jillian coaches you every step of the way!
- Multiple difficulty levels always maintain the challenge!
- Video and audio from Jillian Michaels, including training and diet tips.
- Challenge friends or family in multiplayer competitions.
More articles about Jillian Michaels' Fitness Ultimatum 2010