A king will die at the hands of his own offspring, reads the prophecy of Chancellor Zofor. King Balor fears this most of all...
Set within the same universe as KOEI's critically acclaimed RPG series, Zill O'll, Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll is an Action RPG that gives players control of a band of three characters, as their quests take them to vast fields, mysterious cities and dark chambers.
- Brought together by fate, the three adventurers in your party must work together to explore Biascion's fields, dungeons and towns, collect items, survive encounters with mythological beasts and ultimately defeat the evil King Balor.
- An innovative team system lets you alternate between each of the three characters; a warrior, a wizard and an assassin. Magic abilities and physical offensives can be used together to unleash combo attacks.
- A completely interactive environment. Uncover new paths by destroying objects, set areas aflame or freeze them with spell casting.
- The game's story, told in a non‐linear format, takes place prior to the original "Zill O'll" game released only in Japan.
- Throughout the game, side quests add more adventures and depth to an already rich experience.
More articles about Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll