All men have need of the gods
Three thousand years ago, a poet sang of heroes strong enough to stand alone against an army.
For love, they sailed the world.
For family, they made the greatest sacrifices.
For honor, they stood and faced the will of gods,
And fought a war which shook the earth.
In the age when Zeus Almighty ruled over immortals and men, what begins as a truce between two cities quickly erupts into a massive war that will shake the very foundations of Olympus.
Two great armies clash not over home and country, but for the love of a single woman. The fates of these civilizations now stand upon the razor's edge.
- Do battle as the Trojans or the Greeks. With two unique storylines, players will see the war from two perspectives.
- Clash with legions of soldiers on glorious battlegrounds that reach for miles
- An intense combat system lets players grapple with and throw opponents, pick up and attack with a variety short range and long-range weapons, charge with shields, and use evasive maneuvers.
- Online multiplayer co-op and competitive play for up to 4 players.
- Additional online features include voice chat, team and individual leaderboards, and more.
- Among the inspirations for the game is The Iliad, Homer's epic poem from the 9th century BC, however Warriors: Legends of Troy will include more mythological elements than the original source material. Players will annihilate hordes of soldiers, battle larger-than-life heroes and even confront mythical creatures sent by the gods.
More articles about Warriors: Legends of Troy