In Ubisoft's Petz Dogz Talent Show, players can make their dogs into the stars they’ve always wanted them to be: Care for them, discover their personality and train them in a variety of fun and wacky activities to turn them into talented Petz.
Players can also send their animals to and from these Petz games via wireless inter-connectivity. Send your baby pet from Petz Nursery to Dogz Talent Show or Hamsterz Superstarz to continue to watch them grow and train them to become talented starz! Or breed a talented baby puppy in Petz Dogz Talent Show and send him to Petz Nursery to nurture him.
- Train your puppies in fun activities: Including skateboarding, obstacle courses, doing a 360 in the air and catching a Frisbee or ball.
- Watch your dogs reach their full potential: Each activity has different levels for your puppy to reach; master the easy level to unlock more difficult training courses and new tricks.
- Discover your puppies’ funny and unexpected behaviors: If your Chihuahua doesn’t have a good balance, he/she will keep falling from the skateboard so you have to help them improve.
- Send your newborn puppy to the Petz Nursery game and vice versa: Breed 2 talented dogs to have a talented baby puppy and use wireless to send your newborn puppy to Petz Nursery.
- Show off your star puppies to your friends on the web or via wireless: Post pictures of your pets showing off their skills on the Petz website or send them to your friend.
More articles about Petz Dogz Talent Show