'Undead Knights' (PSP) - Screens & Trailer
by Rainier on June 3, 2009 @ 12:00 a.m. PDT
Gather up your zombie troops and fight for vengeance in Undead Knights, a new-style invasion action game for the PSP. Following a dark dissension between two royal families, the vengeful seek help from the devil, who grants them the power to recapture everything they had lost under the grim condition of eternal slavery. As a member of this clan, you have the unique ability to transform dead bodies into the living-dead - the Undead - and defeat the King!
Playing as the anti-hero, rage through the wrath of fearless enemies and build the nastiest and most profane army you can think of in this new-style invasion action game. Prepare to wash the mouth of your army with soap as they can’t help but engage in zombie bashing dialogue over a raging metal soundtrack that helps your channel your inner anger. If you can deal with the gutwrenching, Smack-talking, fluid-spitting, and limb amputating ways of your army, you can embark on your journey of vengeance to defeat the king.
More articles about Undead Knights
- The Dark Hero Persona: This game atypically allows you to be the “evil” main character who serves as an anti-hero figure
- Create a Zombie Army: Defeat as many enemies as you can to transform them into your own personal soldiers
- Combo Attacks: Choose up to ten different combo attacks to fight your way through varied enemies ranging from animals to soldiers
- Show Some Personality: Prepare to wash the mouth of your army with soap as they can’t help but engage in zombie bashing dialogue
- Head-Banging Madness: A raging metal soundtrack helps channel your inner anger
- On a Mission: Get ready to face the king in the fifth mission for each of the four main areas
- PSP Ad-Hoc Multiplayer: Challenge up to three other players in VS play or collaborate with them in co-op play