Designed and developed by the creator of the best-selling RollerCoaster Tycoon® series, Chris Sawyer’s Locomotion challenges you to build and operate a money-making transport network by linking passengers and cargo to their destinations. As the spiritual successor to his original 1994 masterpiece Transport Tycoon, this latest strategy offering from Chris Sawyer continues his tradition of putting the fun in the world-watching as well as in the creation. Fans of RollerCoaster Tycoon will immediately recognize Chris Sawyer’s well-known interface, addictive gameplay, and pioneering style as he brings a world of moving trains, trucks, buses, ships, and aircraft to life.
Put together a profitable company by constructing transportation routes between growing cities and their industries. Race against other companies to make the most lucrative connections and rake in the cash. Or just sit back and enjoy the detailed world in action as you build and play with moving vehicles such as trains, buses, ships, and aircraft. Chris Sawyer’s Locomotion introduces you to a developing world of burgeoning businesses with all the addictiveness that millions of RollerCoaster Tycoon fans have grown to love.
- Construct a variety of vehicles: trains, buses, trams, trucks, aircraft and ships
- Discover time periods from 1900 to 2000, with appropriate vehicle types, buildings, industries, and background music
- Connect roads and tracks with an easy-to-use interface familiar to any RollerCoaster Tycoon fan
- Explore giant, amazingly detailed worlds
- Compete against up to 14 other simulated transport companies
- Challenge a friend with head-to-head multiplayer
- Build your transportation empire in three different areas of the world – North American, British, and Alpine.
- Delve into over 40 pre-designed scenarios, or randomly generate your own unique scenarios
More articles about Locomotion