El Matador is a 3rd person "tactical action" game with stealth features. It takes proven features of the genre and enhances them with the latest technology, to provide the player with an opportunity to experience the excitement of espionage first hand.
The storyline, which weaves its way throughout the adventure, combines all the essential features of surprise, unexpected twists and dramatic developments. It is a tale of corruption, revenge, moral ambiguity and ultimate justice. The timeline progresses automatically, as shown in clips which pop up throughout the game.
- An interesting South American environment
- A beautiful and engaging setting in which to pursue corrupt and dangerous drug dealers, and finally bring them to justice – tactical action style
- A wide variety of essential gadgets which facilitate completion of stealth based missions, and allow the player to slip unnoticed through enemy lines.
- A strong storyline
- A fascinating range of enemies (the ultimate leaders – "end of mission bosses"), commanders, rank and file, hostile civilians, animals like crocodiles and dogs).
- AI hierarchy of "bad guys" – the bosses can order and move their troops about.
- Fully functional models for enemy actions in cases such as alarm etc. (systematic search of area, coordinated action on part of enemy troops etc.)
- 3D movement and viewing of characters – "rag dolls".
- Engine animation which adds texture to scenes and events, and builds atmosphere
More articles about El Matador